Required data for the payment of the insurance premiums: name and surname, CNP, serial and policy number, amount.
Available accounts :
- RO02RNCB0090000678830023 (unit linked)
- RO57RNCB0280000678830882 (other policies)
- RO91RNCB0280000678830076 (policies in euro)
Choose a payment method that suits you best:
Direct debit from your bank account
- Direct Debit - Your account opened at BCR is automatically debited at each maturity; the payment is always due on the 1st of each month depending on the frequency of the payment.
- Standing Order - No matter where you have a current account you can opt for this method and at the established date the bank will execute the payment order
- Pre-printed payment order - You receive it by the due date and it can be used in any BCR unit, if you choose t this method.
- Click 24 banking or Alo 24 banking - If you have a BCR current account you can save time and money paying via Internet by choosing one of the payment patterns available depending on your type of policy
Paying bills through ATM - The service is available to BCR cardholders , individuals and legal persons who have cards issued in ron and / or currencies.To access this payment method, the contractor must sign an agreement with BCR
- BCR cash offices
- Multifunction machine (MFM)
- Barcode - The barcode can be scanned in any BCR unit or at the Payzone collection points.